Application at the TLScontact Visa Application Center
Step 1 ~ Register on: https://adm1.tlscontact.com/cn2fr
You just need an email address and a few seconds to create a TLScontact account.
Step 2 ~ Prepare all required documents according to the list
After registration, you will be asked to answer some questions and then you will receive a customized list of required documents according to your own situation.
Step 3 ~ Make an appointment online and print your notification
Select a convenient time for you to come to the TLScontact center to submit your documents. Do not forget to print out your notification as it contains all necessary information about your application.
Be aware that if you do not come to your appointment, all your personal information will be deleted on the same day. To make a new appointment, you will have to re-register.
Step 4 ~ Come to the TLScontact center
Please note that your visa applications should be submitted in person to our Visa Application Center unless you are under an exemption case.
Please arrive on time for your scheduled appointment with the appointment notification receipt and the application’s required documents.
Please beware that if you are late to your appointment, we might not be able to receive you on the day and would require you to take a new appointment.
In the case you did not show up on your appointment, please also note that you would be required to re-register a new account on our website to book a new appointment.
Personal appearance exemption conditions:
- Children under 12 years old. Finger scans are not required.
- Applicants applying for a Schengen visa and who have had a previous Schengen visa delivered within the past 59 months and with the remarks ''VIS'' on the visa sticker.
This rule does not apply to long stay visa applicants and applicants visiting the DROM-CTOM. Applicants have to go through the biometric data capture step for any new long stay visa and any new visa to visit the DROM-CTOM, even if they already submitted their fingerprints for a previous visa application. Therefore the applicant has to appear in person.
If you are exempted from biometric data capture, a representative can apply on your behalf. The representative has to provide a signed letter of authorization (Please click here to download) with complete and correct information as well as the original and copy of his /her ID card. The representative cannot be a minor.
Step 5 ~ Submit your application
One of our experienced agents will check your application materials for completeness. After your approval, your application will be sent to the Consulate General of France in Guangzhou.
If your application materials are incomplete, you can still submit your file however, you will not be given the opportunity supplement any documents other than your photo and copies of originals in your possession (with a higher risk of rejection).
If you do not want to submit your incomplete application, you have the opportunity within 3 days to login and make a new appointment for a later date through your current TLScontact account to re submit.
Step 6 ~ Pay the visa fee and service fee
Pay the visa and service fees in our visa application center by cash, debit card or credit card (Union pay only).
Step 7 ~ Provide biometric data
Provide your biometric data. This includes a digital finger scan of 10 fingerprints and a photograph. The finger scan procedure uses an electronic scanner. In order to ensure acceptable finger scans, please make sure that your fingertips are free from any form of decoration or cuts. Your digital photograph must be taken with full face. Wearing contact lenses altering the appearance of your eye is strictly prohibited during the biometric data capture (color contact lenses, magnifying contact lenses). For more information on the biometric enrolment process, please click here.
Step 8 ~ Track your application
You can track your application at any time by visiting your personal account online at TLScontact.
Step 9 ~ Pick up your passport
When your passport is ready to be collected, you will receive an SMS, informing you to come to the TLScontact center with your visa application checklist and the original and a copy of your identity card.
If you would like a representative to pick up your passport on your behalf, please make sure that they bring the following documents.
- A copy of your ID card
- Your checklist
- A letter of authorization from you
- The original and a copy of your respresentative’s ID card
ADS Visa Application Process via accredited travel agencies (only for tourist purpose)
Only agencies with both a CNTA accreditation card (yellow/ orange card) and a Consular accreditation card (white card) are eligible for the ADS application process.
Step 1 ~ Travel agency obtains qualification for submission of Schengen visa
If a travel agency wants to apply for a white card, they have to contact the visa application center and submit the relevant documents at the end of November. Every year the procedure can be done only at this time of the year. The travel agency will be informed of the result by TLScontact. The accreditation documents are as below:
- Communication letter of travel agency which should be printed with the letter header, stamped with the official seal, signed by the person in charge and clarify the travel agency’s address, telephone number.
- Copy of travel agency’s permit license stamped with travel agency’s official seal and translation.
- Copy of travel agency’s business license stamped with travel agency’s official seal and translation.
- Copy of travel agency’s organization code certificate stamped with travel agency’s official seal and translation.
- Copy of 2 couriers’ CNTA and translation (2 couriers allowed per agency).
- Copy of couriers’ ID card and translation.
- Two photos of each courier.
- Brief introduction of travel agency (optional).
Step 2 ~ Registration of your ADS agency at the TLScontact visa application center
After the eligibility of your ADS agency is verified by the consulate and confirmed by TLScontact, you have to contact the visa application center for registering. The password and login details for your account will be sent to the email address for which the account was created. Every agency can have only one TLScontact account, but several users are permitted. You can contact the visa application center’s ADS department as below:
Guangzhou: , Phone number: 020-83537905
Step 3 ~ Online ADS group registration and appointment booking
After you receive your TLScontact login account details, you will need to login on our website in order to register for each of your ADS group applicants. Please note that each ADS group is only allowed to have no more than 50 applicants including no more than one tour leader. It is possible to submit applications subgroups in different visa application centers. If submitted in different centers, the minimum amount of applicants per subgroup is two.
Each applicant in one ADS group must be registered by the corresponding ADS agency with that corresponding TLScontact account and each Schengen form must be filled in with this account online as well.
After all information for the ADS group is filled online with that account, and application forms are downloaded with signatures of applicants on the last three pages, please make phone calls to corresponding consular ADS section of TLScontact visa application center, in order to book an appointment for the submission of documents and for the individual applicants who has to come to the visa application center for the biometric data capture. The phone numbers are given under step 2.
The submission of visa applications should be at least 5 working days earlier than the departure date, counting from the day following the submission.
Step 4 ~ Preparation of the shared documents for one group
The shared documents for the group must be placed with each other in the following order:
- The copy of CNTA card and white card noting the contact information of the courier.
- The communication letter made by travel agency should meet all requirements and contain the following information: formal company’s letter with header and footer (hand-signed by the company’s representative with company’s stamp), contact information of agency’s courier and agency’s director, number of travelers in one group, tour leader’s personal information, number of entry, date of departure and return, information on the location (visa application center) of application submission and appearance of applicants etc. A copy of the communication letter must accompany each subgroup of applications which is submitted in different visa application centers.
- Name list of all group members containing all group members’ and tour leader’s name, gender, and date of birth, passport number, relationship statement among group members and note if the applicants have any relative in Schengen countries.
- Detailed itinerary list issued by the Chinese travel agency, on which the flights numbers should be remarked.
- Copy of invitation letter from the European tour operator including name list of travelers, itinerary and hotel reservation.
- Two copies of round-trip air tickets reservation with list of all the group members and tour leader or certificate of airline company reservation issued by Chinese travel agency.
- Insurance: The insurance policy must have a value of at least 30 000 Euro. It must be valid throughout the territory of the Schengen member states that applicants intend to visit according to the itinerary. The validity of the insurance must also cover the entire period of the travel. Any expenses which might arise in connection with repatriation for medical reasons, urgent medical attention and/or emergency hospital treatment must be covered. The insurance should be ideally provided as a group policy. The name list of all group members should be enclosed.
- Copy of tour leader's passport, valid visa and tour leader’s card.
If there is something unclear about shared documents as well as the order of each document mentioned above, please refer to corresponding ADS department of the corresponding TLScontact visa application center(See step 2 with the contact e-mail and telephone number).
Step 5 ~ Preparation of the documents for all the group members
Please refer to the required documents for individual applicants with the travel purpose of tourist visit. More information:
Step 6 ~ Submission of documents at the TLScontact visa application center
After preparing all necessary documents in the correct order, please submit them at the ADS department of your corresponding visa application center on the booked appointment date.
Step 7 ~ Payment of the application fees
The visa and service fees can be paid in the visa application center or by bank transfer. In case of bank transfer, please deposit the amount at least one day before the submission of documents to the specific bank account. Please ask for the bank account information from the corresponding visa application center’s ADS department. If your group contains any subgroup in other visa application centers, you should pay the corresponding amount of visa and service fees to each visa application center depending on the number of applicants applying in each center.
Step 8 ~ Biometric data capture
All individual applicants need to come in person to the visa application center for the biometric data capture (10 fingerprints and photo) accompanied by courier or approved representative of travel agency with prior appointment booking by the ADS travel agency. Applicants can come either on the day of the application submission or on the following day.
The files will be transferred to the Embassy or Consulate General only once biometric data capture for the whole group or "subgroups" has been done.
Step 9 ~ Passport collecting
After passports are returned to the visa application centers, there are three ways of passport collection: pick up by the representative of the ADS travel agency holding the ADS consular accreditation card, by an approved representative of travel agency or by postal courier service. Important reminder: Passports can only be picked up in visa application centers where the applications have been previously submitted.
If you have any inquiries about application, please don’t hesitate to get contact with the visa application center’ ADS department.